Today's Bible question is from Jami. She asks:
"John 4:23-24 says 'But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way. For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.' What does this look like to worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth?"
Check out the video below for the answer. I've included the scripture references as well.
- Spiritual part of you - Ephesians 4:23
- Holy Spirit in you - Galatians 5:25
- All true prayer/worship is in the spirit - Ephesians 6:18
- Your integrity - 1 John 1:6
- According to God's word - John 17:17
- Without the word, no true worship - Matthew 15:9